Gabi has spent most of her career working in Human Resources within the Hospitality sector where she developed a flexible, practical and commercial approach to People matters, ensuring HR and Business objectives and priorities are supported and achieved in a fast-paced environment.
Having the ability to devise and implement coherent HR strategies and practices, whether this be at start-up stage or growth of the business, ensuring all HR processes and procedures are legally compliant. Working closely with people at all levels of the business to make sure all are trained, engaged and motivated to deliver the HR and business objectives.
Projects worked on
- Refining a Company Culture by redefining the Company’s Mission, Visions and Values, ensuring these embody the core values of the business. Communicating these to all employees and ensuring the culture is fully embedded into the business.
- Managed the inward TUPE transfer of over 30 employees, and the Integration of 2 companies involving due diligence, TUPE of employees into acquiring company, restructuring and integration of departments and the harmonisation of terms and conditions.
- Management of both individual and collective redundancies, settlement agreements and exit strategies.
- Conducted audits of Right to Work documentation, working with the Home Office to ensure the business is fully compliant, correct checking systems are in place and management training provided.
- Implemented and managed internal reward and recognition programs and initiatives.
- Training and development of all levels of management in Employment Law and Performance Management.
- Embedding Company Culture
- Employee Relations and dealing with difficult employee matters
- Performance management and appraisals
- Succession planning
- Redundancies, settlement agreements and exit strategies
- TUPE Transfer and consultation
- Development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- HR compliance and best practice health checks
- Right to Work and Immigration
- Reward and Recognition