HR has more numbers in it than anyone realises! Therefore The People Factor think it imperative to have an HR analyst who has a substantial background in Finance. Graham has a very analytical, commercial and operational background, working in companies of varying sizes and running his own retail outlets.
He is particularly adept at presenting numbers to non-financial people, in a way that they can understand, and will drive value in the business. If you need any HR analysis, such as, labour scheduling and efficiencies, salary benchmarking, compensation and benefits review and organisational design costings, then ‘Graham is your man’
Projects worked on
- Detailed analysis of the performance of all managers within a large bar group, tracking individual performance, using moving annual trends and reviewing sales, profit and cost control to determine the optimum suitability for each manager in each site.
- Developed an analysis tool that allowed a restaurant group to track labour costs against time of day, and to understand where sales were capped by having too few staff on shift in each site. This gave a quick and easy overview to the area managers and venue managers to understand where increasing labour hours would drive sales, and also where there were surplus labour hours.
- Implemented an EPOS system, and put in place all of the tools to allow a startup café with two venues to effectively manage their margin and payroll costs. Set up a fully costed rota, with a budget comparison, allowing the general managers to control and review labour. Also set up an online payroll system and pension scheme so that these could be managed in house.
- Labour Scheduling
- Labour Efficiency
- Performance Analysis
- Payroll & Pension Set-up
- Setting up PAYE
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Crowdfunding projects
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship projects
- EPOS Implementation
- Stock Management
- Product Pricing & Costing
- SEIS/EIS Advanced Approval
- Designing & Implementing Venue Bonus Schemes
Companies worked for
His clients include: All Star Lanes, Golden Union, Temptations Cafes, Novus Leisure, Grind & Co. and Bounce to name a few.