Wayne has over 20 years operational, learning and development and human resources experience, working across multiple Hospitality and Leisure brands coupled with experience in Retail, General Aviation, TV production and FMCG.
Wayne has led on delivering a number of transformational change programmes focusing on organisational design, talent management, succession planning, performance improvement, employer branding & employee engagement.
Wayne offers a diversity of thinking through his creative and commercial approach to organisational challenges ensuring that they align to the culture and values of the business.
He is comfortable conversing at board level as well as being hands on in the operational environment. He is capable of dealing with challenging environments using his quick wit and tenacious nature.
Projects worked on
- Design and delivery talent management processes and development activities across a multi branded restaurant group resulting in a reduction of employee turnover, improvement in career advancement and reduction of external recruitment requirements.
- Supporting multiple clients on a number of complex employee relations matters.
- Development of an enhanced ’employer value proposition’ and ‘social attraction strategy’, resulting in an increase of direct applicants
- Design, development and launch of a General Manager Development Programme for a large Casual Dining Brand to improve the overall performance and capability of their management teams across 180 restaurants.
- Organisational design
- Business restructures
- Succession planning
- Business downsizing & redundancies
- People strategies for business growth
- Talent management
- Apprenticeship set up & use of levy
- Employee relations & complex employment matters
- Settlement agreements & exit strategies
- Writing legal/company policies & procedures
- Employment engagement strategies
- Employer branding
Companies worked for His clients include: Prezzo.