Vilyen is our Learning Director at The People Factor following an extensive career in leading and developing training initiatives and teams within Hospitality & Leisure. His recent experience consulting in a wide range of sectors including; Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Media, IT & Technology to name a few, has given him a deep understanding of different people, their roles, their culture and the business aspirations.
He specialises in creating, delivering and reviewing learning and development programmes, that promote team/individual performance, enhance the customer experience, or drive sales growth. He has developed training programmes and academies, that drive performance through people and productivity of employees at all levels.
Projects worked on
- Design & delivering bespoke development programmes to promote engagement and retain talent of existing operational management and talent spot employees ready to progress. Design & facilitate developmental center with business relevant competencies, simulations, modules and workshops to support individual development with a variety of learning methods.
- Design & facilitate a commercial workshop for a senior operational team to encourage store managers to promote their businesses locally and recognizing potential opportunities. A series of coaching interventions that embedded the learning and objectives, which was to drive sales with a competitive market both locally and socially.
- Create internal academies for central bar & service team, which includes central training academies, profiling & recruitment and development of workshops/sessions. The creation of a central hub for attracting & training the right people for the business.
- Design, delivery & review a bespoke programme to encourage teamwork, communication and a commercial approach. A varied audience of marketeers, operational, technical and sales teams where part of the programme that included a variety of interventions to encourage teams to work smarter, together and thinking commercially. This included leading & coaching for business leaders, team analysis & personality awareness, the commercial approach and building value for our customers. The programme also included a full review of the team measured with agreed competencies and a review of individuals on completion of the training. Through this journey the business experienced sales growth, more productive communication and understanding of each individual within the team.
- On-boarding design
- Leadership Programmes
- Talent & Individual Growth Programmes
- Internal Academies for Operational and Sales teams
- Commercial Programmes
- Soft skills learning and development
- Operational training
- Customer experience
- Train the trainer
- Product launch training
- Capex & new openings
- Talent management
- Succession Planning
- Assessing individuals & teams
- Competency development
- Team building
- Team & Individual Personality Awareness
- Coaching teams and individuals
- Visual learning
- Digital learning
Companies worked for His clients include: Grind, Burger King UK, McMullen’s, Drake & Morgan, Tortilla and Casual Dining Group to name a few.