Gail has spent most of her career in Hospitality and Retail environments giving her a solid understanding of fast paced ever changing business environments.
Having worked as a senior operator before moving into HR this allows her to build strong relationships with managers to provide realistic and workable solutions. She ensures organisations have HR interventions and solutions that allow them to work effectively and efficiently within legal frameworks.
Her strengths lie in guiding organisations through a wide range of ER issues. Be that developing policies and procedures, coaching operators through difficult cases all the way to large scale TUPE, restructure and redundancy programmes.
She also provides ongoing outsourced support across the full ‘people’ function for a number of small organisations supporting training, recruitment, engagement and ER.
Projects worked on
- Outsourced full service HR support for 3 small Retail and hospitality companies. Providing solutions for a wide range of project including; handbooks and policies, Employee relations advice, Training and Recruitment.
- Integration of 2 companies involving due diligence, TUPE of employees into acquiring company, restructuring and integration of departments, harmonisation of terms and conditions
- Training and development for an Area Management team in Employment Law and Performance Management.
- Right to work auditing followed by implementing processes and training to improve compliance.
- Support, advice and guidance for disciplinary, grievance and tribunal.
- Due diligence for acquisitions
- TUPE transfer and consultation
- Business restructure, downsizing and redundancies
- Right to Work and Immigration
- HR auditing and compliance assessment
- Writing legal/company policies and procedures
- Settlement agreements and exits
- Employee Relations work including disciplinary, grievance and tribunal
- Health and Safety, Crisis Management
- Training Employment Law and People Management skills
Companies worked for Her clients include: London Cocktail Club, Burger King UK, Fuel Juice Bars, Hawthorns Leisure, Duck & Rice, Tradex Insurance and Clegg Gifford & Co to name a few.