Offering ‘the perfect mix of spirit and sophistication’, Dirty Martini is a premium brand of stylish late-night cocktail bars. It first opened its doors in 2010 in Covent Garden and now has multiple venues across London, as well as regional bars in Birmingham, Cardiff, Leeds and Manchester.
Location – UK
Sector – Late-night bars
Client Since – 2017
Dirty Martini’s CEO initially involved us to support the senior management team and act as a sounding board for high-level personnel and business matters.
This evolved to us successfully assisting on more specific projects such that we are now Dirty Martini’s outsourced HR department, providing a broad range of services that include executive search and recruitment, GDPR support, and setting up business partners to complement the business.
We provided a lot of diverse support across different parts of the business.
- Being entrusted to work closely with the CEO and senior management to provide specialist coaching support and direction during confidential organisational challenges. As such, we were ideally placed to offer objective and impartial guidance on how best to successfully manage these.
- Providing guidance on, resourcing and implementing a departmental restructure.
- Introducing additional expertise to complement and reinforce different parts of the business. This included reward and benefit providers, specialist pension and financial services advice, and employee well-being initiatives.
- Headhunting specialist roles to fit the team’s dynamic approach and drive business growth in a difficult marketplace, including a Head of HR and finance and business analyst positions.
- Managing and implementing new legislative changes and updating company strategies around GDPR and Covid-19, as well as helping to remodel the organisational structure to enable a post-Covid-19 return to work.
- Providing an outsourced HR Director and HR support to help senior management shape and evolve a new company culture and ensure the right people fit within it.
- Revising and redeveloping the employer branding and employee value proposition, ready for the Head of HR to implement.
Listen to Scott Matthews explain how The People Factor has been by his side for three years, helping him and his management team with ALL their HR issues.
Great to work with…
“We really enjoy working with The People Factor simply because they’re so good at getting to know you properly and finding out exactly what the business needs, so you’re confident of getting the right advice every time. And because we know they’re always there for us, they’re pretty much part of the team now – whatever the day or time, there’s always someone we can speak to.”
CEO – Dirty Martini