Liz offers administration support at the highest level to all clients. Her aim is to make their lives easier and for clients rely on her to take on those tasks for which they can never seem to find the time.
She have a passion for organising and has spent over 20 years as PA, EA. Liz offers a wide range of services including general admin, diary management and meeting co-ordination together with booking domestic and international travel.
Her background is in the leisure and hospitality industry but also has significant experience within the political arena, arranging and attending meetings within the Houses of Parliament, Whitehall and Portcullis. She is used to working on a highly confidential basis, assisting with company restructures and re-organisations and high level work for HRDs and Chairman.
Whilst Liz is mostly all about handling the small stuff for her clients thus freeing up their own time, she can also assist with bigger projects such as organising company conferences, board meetings, team get togethers, drinks receptions and Christmas parties.
Projects worked on
- Has assisted the Board of a variety of companies in the communication and organisation of restructures, mergers and acquisitions. Liaising between the Board, investors and advisors on highly sensitive and confidential issues.
- Organised complete head office move to new premises, moving the complete function in one weekend with all systems and facilities ready to use by 9am Monday morning.
- Organised annual conferences and charity gala dinners for several companies with audiences of over 500 and including all communication, accommodation and travel within a budget.
- Highly confidential and discreet PA support
- Diary Management
- Event Booking and Co-ordination
- Operational Support
- Inbox Management
- Travel Booking and Co-ordination