Penny is a gifted communicator at all levels, especially through the world of digital and marketing. She makes this easy for any company or individual; using her talents to showcase the People Factor’s strategies, improving employee engagement communications, assisting resourcing people by utilising media to its fullest extent and improving employer rewards through events & management activities.
She runs our ‘Social Media in a Day’ one-to-one courses, and she also specialises in event management from small, intimate events through to planning and delivering large scale events for over 1000 guests. An excellent all-rounder who can put her hand to anything!
Projects worked on
- Strategically positioning The People Factor in the Hospitality sector. Involves being an excellent writer and providing exceptional attention to detail. Understanding the importance of targeting communications, including writing for a specific audience and selecting the most effective communications medium. Continuously improving The People Factor’s communications, routinely reviewing and evaluating analytics. Staying current on research in the industry and responsible for recommending new strategies and applications to the Executive Directors.
- Successfully led many Social Media campaigns for multiple retailers, including planning and goal setting, Development of brand awareness and online reputation, Content management, SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic and Cultivation of leads and sales which all generate positive results.
- Successfully researched, planned and delivered many events ranging from conferences to gala dinners to large sit down lunches for over 1200 guests for many clients in the Hospitality sector, responsible for budgets, admin, registration through to sponsorship opportunities and operations for the events.
- Penny is also Operations Director at RTW Checker, providing Right to Work audits, implementing processes to improve Right to Work compliance. The ream represent companies with the Home Office to acquire A* rating, and providing immigration advice to avoid legal issues.
- Digital strategies for business growth
- Digital Marketing & Communication
- Digital Analytics
- Operations Specialist
- Events Manager
- Right to Work projects (sister company: RTW Checker Ltd)
- Immigration specialist
- Sponsorship/ Tier 2 Sponsorship & Visa expert advisor
Companies worked for Her clients include: Jacobs Media Group, Travel Weekly, Red Beetle Marketing & Events, Casual Dining Group, Burger King UK, Wagamama, Vapiano, Byron Hamburgers, Gaucho and Oak Taverns to name a few.