Leading teams and engaging your people
Our people demand more from us and customers expect more than ever before. Being in control, positive, effective and fair has become a big part of being a leader in today’s competitive world. Our two day learning event takes you on a leadership journey that will support you in engaging your team and keeping them motivated to drive results. We will explore different techniques and approaches that will give you the confidence to become a great manager. We believe that when you get back to the floor or the office is where it all happens and we offer personal coaching interventions to ensure we meet your learning goals. This learning will support any manager looking to fine tune their approach or a newly appointed manager taking on a new role.
Why this training course?
By the end of the course you will be able to…
- To identify leadership approaches
- To understand your team and how you may lead them
- To understand key principles to engage, coach and motivate your team
- To build confidence in leading your team
What will you learn?
- Being a great leader and a focused manager
- What it takes to inspire, communicate and lead your team
- Adapting your approach to fit all
- Keeping your team involved, motivated and engaged
- Relating leadership to your workplace
Who should do this course?
- Suitable for all who are in a managerial role and are starting to lead a team
- Junior managers or first appointed mangers
- Head office, sales and operations
Next Course Dates
Contact us for next dates